Buddy's Place

One Cats Cave

Thursday, June 15, 2006



OH MY GOD IT"S HERE!!!!!! My stroller/walker thingy is here....My dad had to put it together and I got to go out front for a bit in the dark...I tried to push my head out of the mesh but I couldn't get out. I overheard them talking about taking out tomorrow morning for a "walk" hmmm. I will try to get my camera crew out with us so I can show it to you. I can hardly wait! Kukka, here I come! Wooo Hooo.

Of course my adventure will never be as good as my friend Zeus. http://zeusexcuse.blogspot.com//. Man, you had quite an adventure in London with Fat Eric. You two look great at Big Ben!!!! MEEE-OUT.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Is there room for two, Buddy? Could we really go out on a DATE?!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

What's a stroller walker thing?
~~Sanjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home