Buddy's Place

One Cats Cave

Friday, June 16, 2006


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!! Well today I went for my first walk outside (not in the backyard on my harness). This is the REAL outside. Where dogs can come up to you and other humans too! Thats why my parents won't just let me walk on the harness. I meowed the whole time but in the end I started to groove. I really wanted to walk on my own but they just would not let me!!

Here are a few other pictures of my adventure... Make sure to check out Puss's page cause she got to go out too. I don't think she liked it although she was all hopped up to go she was a big baby and stayed mostly in the back.

Have I ever told you how extremely vocal I am? My parents say I talk nearly non-stop all the time. I like Kukka wish they would just learn to speak meow. God! Here I was telling em to go faster!

13 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Ohmygosh, that is too cool!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Ohhhh that looks neat. That's not near as scary as bein out on a harness. Is it bite proof in case of mean woofies?
~~Sanjee

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Feline Oligarchy said...

That kind of looks like fun. Did you go down any hills? --Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

That is a very interesting contraption. However, I think you're putting way too much trust into your human pet's hand. One false move and off you go, cascading down the sidewalk, into oncoming traffic, and then perhaps tumbling into the woods! I don't know that my stomach could handle such an adventure!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

You are so lucky! Now, if they would only install a steering wheel and gas pedal for you, you'd be set!

Is there room for me to make-out with you in the back?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Wow! Up until now, we've never known a guy that was cool enough to have his very own stroller. Way to go, Buddy.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Buddy said...

Hey thanks guys!! It may get better as I get used to it. And Zeus don't worry man my mom is WAAAYYY over protective she would never let anything happen to me. Plus no hills unfortunately But I certainly understand your concern. Oh and Kukka...Ya baby plenty of room in the back! GRRROWWWLLL How about a little neck chomp??

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Ayla said...

Oh my! I want one. Must convince the Mom to get me one.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

That is one weird looking thing. I am glad you are enjoying it, Buddy, but I would hate it! I hate the Evil Cat Carrier, I just know I would fight against being put in that walker too.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Beau Beau & Angie said...

OMG! What the heck is that fing? Beans from all ofur must have stopped to look at you! Did you act all ferocious-like a good attack tabby should? It does look like a good place for you a Kukka to go in the back though. Good idea!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Luna said...

Ohmygosh is so beatiful your new car haha! I want one..I want one...I want one please mom...please! =^^=
My SECRET PAWS was Sebastian and Yaffa of New York

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

Wow a kitty stroller how cool. Wish I had one.Mommy says I talk alot too.Yet if I did'nt she would'nt know what I'd want.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Whoa, Dude. Nice (???) wheels. How'd you like it in there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home