Buddy's Place

One Cats Cave

Friday, June 09, 2006


Guess who's back...Yup. It's me. The incredibly sleek and handsome Buddy. I sure have missed the kitty blog family. Since we moved to this new place, I haven't been able to go for walks with my harness because we don't have a big backyard anymore. Just a few opportunities to bask in the sun on our 2nd floor patio. Puss got banned cause she jumped onto the guard rail. BIG TROUBLE. And you know that we have also been banned from the new couch in the living room (the den is still ok). So this cat has been going a little stir crazy. There have been rumors however...Midnight overheard our humans discussing getting a "pet stroller"???? I don't know what this is but midnight said they were talking about me looking at cows, birds and other things I don't really know about. I hope I can use it to get to visit Kukka and Brach. That would be fun!

5 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Welcome back, Buddy and Midnight! I look forward to reading more of your adventures yet to come!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Welcome back, you're just in time to watch the Cat Olympics!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

Hello Buddy,
A pet stroller is great. You can watch everything while the humans push.It's like a baby stroller.

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I. AM. SO. GLAD. YOU. ARE. BACK!

(pregnant pauses added for dramatic effect)

Take a plane, train, car or stoller. I would love for you to visit!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Buddy said...

Nice to be back Zeus. Mia I have been checking out all of the traveling going on with the Cat Olympics and it looks very fun. Ariel I can't wait to check it out...mom said something about the mail whatever that is.

Kukka-my muse. I have missed you too! I will ask mom about stroller-ing to your place. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home